TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE:
This document dictates the terms of which you may use the Website, and all other online and digital platforms (including mobile apps and social media platforms) maintained by Holla Spirits LLC.
• We reserve the right to change or remove parts of our Website without prior notice.
• We also reserve the right to limit or restrict access to various parts of our Website without notice or liability.
Please read these carefully before proceeding to use our website.
If you are not of legal age to consume alcohol in your country or territory of residence, if you are accessing the Website from a country or territory where use of our Site is not permitted, or if you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, please exit our Website immediately.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property and database rights, as they relate to our Website and the materials published on it, including but not limited to trademarks, designs, logos, text, images, web pages, video, audio, design, software and all other related “Materials” are owned by us, our affiliate companies, or our partners.
Your legal use of this Website does not grant you any rights, title, interest, or license to any such Intellectual Property. You are prohibited from using any Materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us, or the relevant Owner.
2. Restrictions on Use
Unless you receive permission by the applicable licencor, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, license, sell, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share, or otherwise make available to any person, any or all of the material or content available on our Website. You are prohibited from creating any sort of derivative works of our Intellectual Property. You are prohibited from using our Intellectual Property, or derivatives of, for commercial purposes. Due to the internet’s global presence, users agree to comply with all local laws and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with applicable rules regarding the export of data from any country.
3. Acceptable Usage Policy Terms as they relate to Public Forums
The site may contain interactive online services, including but not limited to chat rooms, discussion groups, bulletin boards, blogs, and other social networking platforms and features. These platforms may give you the ability to post, transmit, or share information, including but not limited to writing, images, audio, and video (Postings). Some content you may be exposed to in Public Forums could be inaccurate, fraudulent, deceptive, or offensive. The use of these Public Forum features is done at your own risk.
• We may or may not actively monitor these Postings on Public Forums.
• We may or may not exercise editorial control over Postings. This includes altering, and/or deleting Postings.
Some terms related to acceptable Public Forum usage are listed below:
• You may use our Website solely for lawful purposes and we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site at any time. You may not use the Website for illegal or fraudulent purposes, or in anyway that breaches any applicable law (local, national, international).
• You may not use the Website to tamper with, or harm minors in any way. You may not use our website to promote or glorify underage drinking, drunk driving, or excessive alcohol consumption.
• You may not use our Website to transmit material that promotes hateful, offensive, or insulting ideas towards any race, religion, creed, or sex. You may not use the Site to transmit material that promotes or encourages violence, or inflicting harm on one’s self or others. You may not use our Website to harass or stalk others.
• You may not use our Website to knowingly transmit data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware, keystroke loggers, or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to negatively affect other computer software or hardware.
• You may not use our Website to transmit unsolicited marketing material, make fraudulent offers, or participate in chain letter or pyramid type schemes.
• You may not use our Website to collect, or attempt to collect personal third party information without their consent. This includes any sort of screen capturing or database scraping practices.
• You may not use our Website to transmit material that infringes upon to the copyright, patent, trademarks, privacy, or any other property or intellectual property rights of a third party.
This list serves only to provide examples and is not meant to act as an exhaustive list of the types on unacceptable use that could result in one’s Site and/or Public Forum usage being terminated.
Any Posting you make on a Public Forum on our Site should not be deemed confidential. Using the Site to disclose personably identifiable information about yourself or a third party such as telephone numbers, addresses, or any other information by which a person’s identity could be derived from is strongly discouraged.
• We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove any Postings on a Public Forum that disclose the personal information of a third party.
• We are not liable for the use or misuse of our Public Forums.
By Posting on our Public Forums:
• You represent that the Posting is original to you and does not infringe upon a third party’s, privacy, property, or intellectual property rights.
• You represent that your Posting does not violate our previously mentioned Restrictions of Use, and all other restrictions spelled out in our Terms &; Conditions.
• You waive all rights, and grant us royalty-free permission to reproduce, transmit, license, sell, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share, or otherwise make available to any person, create derivative works of, or use for commercial purposes, your posting (in whole or in parts).
• You release us from all claims and demands that could potentially arise from a conflict with another user of this Website.
Content in third party Postings on our Public Forums is not endorsed by us. It is your responsibility to confirm the validity of any information, statements or claims made within third party Postings. We will not be held responsible for said claims. We do not necessarily share any opinions expressed by third party Postings on our Public Forums.
We are not responsible for monitoring or maintaining your Postings and reserve the right to remove or alter them at any time.
4. Third Party Services and Products
We do not vouch for the persons, companies, or organizations whose goods or services may be displayed or accessed on our Site.
5. User Submitted Content
Unless we specifically state otherwise or personally request it, any content we receive from you will not be deemed confidential. This includes content submitted digitally, by mail, or any other way.
Any submitted content (including but not limited to, information, audio, and video) is done so in agreement that we are granted royalty-free permission to reproduce, transmit, license, sell, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share, or otherwise make available to any person, create derivative works of, or use for commercial purposes, said content (in whole or in parts), and without acknowledging you as the source. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH MATERIALS BY US TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
6. Linked Content and Interfacing Sites
Periodically, Linked Content, or links to Interfacing Websites may appear on our Site. These may be presented by us, a third party, an application programming interface, or another method. Our Site’s inclusion of this linked content, or provision of links to Interfacing Websites does not constitute as an affiliation with us, nor does it represent our endorsement of any products, information, or materials present on such sites.
You release us from any direct or indirect liability in relation to any damage or personal loss suffered through interaction with this Linked Content or Interfacing Websites. This includes any information, products, or services marketed by these unaffiliated sites. This also includes any action brought against you by the Interfacing Website.
There may be an aspect of functionality on our Website that will require an Interfacing Website. Some Interfacing Websites may require you to register with them, and create a username and password. Since these websites are unaffiliated with us, we are in no way responsible for any information they may collect. We will never ask you for your password to an Interfacing Website. If you are unable to register with an Interfacing Website, some functionality on our Site may not be accessible to you.
We reserve the right to remove any Linked Content or links to Interfacing Websites where we have control, for any reason, at any time. In addition to these listed terms and conditions, you are also subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Interfacing Websites as well.
7. No Warranties
This Website is provided “as is”. Use of it is done at your own risk. We disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all expressed and implied warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, performance, title, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our Website will be accessible, error-free, uninterrupted, or free from viruses. We do not guarantee that all content on the Site is accurate. While we take steps to secure the site, you acknowledge the internet is not a completely secure medium. We make no warranties that any content you transmit or post through our Site will be safe from unauthorized use. Any dissatisfaction you have with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Website.
The content on this website is “as is” and without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy, to the extent permitted by law. Liability of Holla Spirits, LLC shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any liability for consequential loss or damages incurred by users of this website, including the inability to use this site shall be limited to the furthest extend of the law. Holla Spirits, LLC is not responsible for the content of any other websites or platforms linked to this site and shall not be liable for any other loss or damages of any kind, even is foreseeable. No content on this website is directed at children or persons under twenty one years of age.
9. Malicious Offenses
You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing malicious code or attempting to gain access to this site or its hosts. All breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authority. We will not be liable for any materials retrieved from this site or any damage caused by such act.
10. Linking to Our Site
You must not create a link to this website without our expressed written consent. You may not suggest any association with Holla Spirits, LLC or this website without our expressed written consent. All materials on this website are property of Holla Spirits, LLC. Please contact us if you wish to make use of materials found on this website.
HOLLA and its associated logo/slogans are registered trademarks of Holla Spirits, LLC. Any infringement will be disputed.
By using this website, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Holla Spirits, LLC and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of this website.
For users located in the United States these terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware.
Cookies are a text document that may include a unique identifier. Websites computers may ask your computer for permission to store this text document file on your hard drive. Information harvested by cookies and web server logs may include certain details, such as time spent on our website, site pages visited, and dates/times of use. Further information regarding cookies may be found online with a search engine to get a more comprehensive understand of cookies and how they affect your site experience.
2. Consent to Cookie Use on this website
By continuing to use this website and its linked site pages, you are deemed to consent to the use of our cookies described in this policy.
3. Blocking Use of Our Cookies
You may block the use of our website cookies by activating the proper settings on your web browser(s).
4. Blocked Cookies will affect Your Experience
Cookies are used for age verification and metrics we may use to analyze use of this site. Feedback provided by cookies allows us to improve this website and its content to create an enjoyable experience for visitors. Certain information is stored and reviewed to get a better understanding of our visitors and their habits. Social Media cookies may also be used to personalize your interaction with third party platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more. Data may be collected by these sites and other third party providers contracted to host this website. Cookies generally expire within 90 days, but others may be available for upwards of ten years.
Spirit and merchandise sales made on this website are subject to all posted warnings and return policies. Spirit sales are subject to Federal and Pennsylvania State laws. Spirits sales are only made to residents of Pennsylvania over 21 years of age and shipped in accordance with PA Proud Limited Distillery laws. FedEx is the only freight carrier used to ship spirits with age verification requirements. Sales are processed in partnership with Cloonaughill Celtic Malts, LLC, PA LID #89595. There are no returns accepted for spirits sales. The company is not responsible for damage that occurs during shipment.
CONTACT – Holla Spirits, LLC | email@example.com